Heed this Dennis Bell
- Two job openings on the FSF campaigns team — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 30, 2012 12:08 AM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, seeks *two* motivated and organized tech-friendly Boston-based individuals to be its full-time campaigns managers.
- Kill ACTA — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 29, 2012 06:36 PM
- Kill ACTA once (and hopefully) for all!
- GNU GPLv3 turns 5 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 29, 2012 05:32 PM
- The GNU General Public License version 3 turns five; Eben Moglen states, "GPLv3 anticipated the issues of today and will help us deal with the challenges of tomorrow."
- Dear Microsoft: fsf.org is not a "gambling site" — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 25, 2012 03:06 PM
- If Microsoft's "reputation" database can't tell the difference between a gambling site and an independently audited registered nonprofit public-interest charity founded almost 30 years ago, it is certainly doing you and your business more harm than good.
- Emacs Reference mugs are back! — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Jun 21, 2012 05:31 PM
- Announcing the return of the Emacs Reference mugs, and a discount on Emacs manuals.
- Introducing our new copyright and licensing associate — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Jun 30, 2012 10:50 AM
- Donald Robertson, III is the new copyright and licensing associate at the FSF.