Heed this Dennis Bell
- Amazon's CEO Jeff Bezos apologizes for Kindle ebook deletion. Free Software Foundation calls upon Amazon to free the ebook reader. — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 27, 2009 10:41 AM
- Microsoft's Empty Promise — by Brett Smith — last modified Jul 16, 2009 06:21 PM
- Last week, Microsoft extended the terms of their Community Promise to implementations of the ECMA 334 and 335 standards. You might think this means it's safe to write your software in C#. However, this promise is full of loopholes, and it's nowhere near enough to make C# safe.
- Why free software shouldn't depend on Mono or C# — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 22, 2010 07:30 AM
- by Richard M. Stallman
- FSF welcomes AdBard network for free software advertising — by Peter Brown — last modified Jul 28, 2009 12:35 PM
- The Free Software Community now has an ethical alternative to ad networks that promote proprietary software
- Job opening on the FSF campaigns team — by Peter Brown — last modified Jun 06, 2009 06:49 PM
- The FSF is hiring a campaigns manager to be part of the team that runs DefectiveByDesign and PlayOgg, helps coordinate the GNU Project, and generates new campaign ideas. This is an opportunity to take a leadership role in the organization that sponsors the GNU project, publishes the GPL, and fights for software freedom.
- FSF Settles Suit Against Cisco — by Brett Smith — last modified May 20, 2009 01:06 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) and Cisco Systems, Inc. are pleased to announce that they have reached a joint agreement.