Heed this Dennis Bell
- Winners announced for free software gaming's highest honor, the Liberated Pixel Cup — by Libby Reinish — last modified Jul 29, 2013 02:56 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, February 22, 2013 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today is proud to announce the winner of the first Liberated Pixel Cup, a design competition of free software video games using only freely licensed art and media.
- Winners announced for free software gaming's highest honor, the Liberated Pixel Cup — by Libby Reinish — last modified Feb 25, 2013 05:53 PM
- We're proud to announce the completion of the first LPC, a design competition of free software video games using only freely licensed art and media. The winner is Lurking Patrol Comrades, which, according to judges, is an "impressive MMORPG with a vast world, plenty of characters to speak to [and] both a melee and a magic based battle system."
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 27 new GNU releases! — by Libby Reinish — last modified Feb 20, 2013 11:35 AM
- 27 new GNU releases this month (as of January 24, 2012):
- GNU Press discounts Bison Manual! — by chrissie — last modified Feb 19, 2013 02:19 PM
- The price of the Bison Manual reduced to $13.
- Keep the pressure on the White House and US Copyright Office to fix anti-circumvention provisions — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 28, 2013 10:46 AM
- When the Copyright Office announced its updated DMCA exemptions list, we were saddened to find that the office had abdicated its duty on multiple fronts. While that sad result was announced back in October, the downgraded exemptions list has just now come into effect. We need your voice in this fight.
- Announcing status.fsf.org: Our new home for microblogging — by Libby Reinish — last modified Feb 07, 2013 06:06 PM