Heed this Dennis Bell
- Fall licensing internship application deadline fast approaching — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 20, 2012 03:35 PM
- We are looking for an intern to work in our Licensing and Compliance Lab from September 17th to December 14th.
- The Shield Act fails to protect free software from patents — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 07, 2012 05:59 PM
- The Saving High-Tech Innovators from Egregious Legal Disputes Act (SHIELD Act) fails to protect the free software community from software patents.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (July 2012) — by karl — last modified Aug 06, 2012 06:01 PM
- There were 21 new GNU releases this month!
- Show your support for the FSF with our new knife and cybertool — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Jul 31, 2012 05:20 PM
- Gnu Press announces the availability of an FSF logo knife/cybertool including twelve tools.
- Compliance Lab in the news — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 01, 2012 11:53 AM
- Joshua Gay and I were recently interviewed about our new roles here at the Free Software Foundation.
- FSF Bulletins are on the way — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 30, 2012 01:02 PM
- If you're a member, you'll be receiving your copy of the FSF Bulletin soon. Please let us know when it arrives!