Heed this Dennis Bell
- Announcing the newest fully free GNU/Linux distribution: LibreWRT — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 06, 2013 04:51 PM
- LibreWRT is the newest addition to the Free Software Foundation's list of fully free distributions, and the first small system distribution.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 02, 2013 11:01 PM
- 19 new GNU releases this month (as of May 28, 2013):
- GNU/Linux flag at the top of the Americas — by Libby Reinish — last modified May 30, 2013 03:01 PM
- GNU/Linux enthusiast Sebastian Satke has taken GNU/Linux to new heights -- literally. He summited Aconcagua, the highest mountain in the Americas, with a GNU/Linux flag in tow.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 31st — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 25, 2013 05:46 PM
- Single-board computers and software freedom — by Libby Reinish — last modified May 23, 2013 03:56 PM
- Single-board computers (SBCs) are computers delivered as one circuit board that are powerful enough to run a real operating system. SBCs are typically inexpensive and versatile, making them an exciting tool for a wide range of applications, from education to scientific research. But there's a problem; all of the SBCs currently available have major flaws -- hardware that doesn't work without running a nonfree program.