Heed this Dennis Bell
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 20 — by wtheaker — last modified Jun 18, 2014 03:55 PM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 13 — by wtheaker — last modified Jun 11, 2014 04:40 PM
- We're glad you liked Email Self-Defense. Let's take it even farther. — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 26, 2014 04:34 PM
- Yesterday was a big day for defending our freedom and privacy on the Internet. The FSF and its supporters joined the ranks of thousands for Reset the Net, the biggest-ever day of action against bulk surveillance.
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 6 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 06, 2014 05:37 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Join the FSF and allies: strengthen the Tor anti-surveillance network — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 09, 2014 01:07 PM
- Today we're joining our allies at the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) in kicking off the Tor Challenge, an effort to strengthen the global Tor network that protects Internet traffic from surveillance.
- To help Reset the Net, FSF launches guide to email protection — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 07, 2014 11:23 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, June 5th, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released Email Self-Defense, a how-to guide for setting up and using email encryption.