Heed this Dennis Bell
- A short update on GNU General Public License (GPL) compatibility questions — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 11, 2016 05:28 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF)'s Licensing & Compliance Lab has been tracking the public discussion of licensing issues surrounding ZFS and the kernel Linux with interest. We haven't made any statement about it, but we plan to soon.
- Twenty new GNU releases in the last month (as of February 24, 2016) — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 02, 2016 10:25 AM
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Michael Zahniser of Endless Sky — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 29, 2016 02:24 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Michael Zahniser of Endless Sky
- Through the lense: RMS in Switzerland and Spain — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Mar 29, 2016 03:06 PM
- A photo blog of RMS' trip through Switzerland and Spain.
- The U.S. Copyright Office requiring proprietary software in DMCA anti-circumvention study — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 26, 2016 09:53 AM
- In Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) anti-circumvention study, the U.S. Copyright Office extends comment period and asserts that proprietary software is required for comment submission.
- One month until LibrePlanet! Pre-order t-shirts through February 28th — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 25, 2016 01:05 PM
- LibrePlanet is coming in less than one month, on March 19th and 20th.