Heed this Dennis Bell
- Building a better LibrePlanet: What we learned from the conference surveys — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 21, 2016 03:33 PM
- For the last three years, we've surveyed attendees of the LibrePlanet conference about their experience, and applied that feedback to the next conference. We'd like to share what we've learned from the results of the past few surveys, and from the process of designing them.
- Do you GNU? Attend the GNU Hackers' Meeting in France this summer! — by Georgia Young — last modified Jun 21, 2016 03:22 PM
- Are you interested in the GNU Project and its goals?
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 17th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 16, 2016 11:50 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Brett Smith of dtrx — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 16, 2016 10:32 AM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Brett Smith of dtrx.
- Licensing resources series: A Quick Guide to GPLv3 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 15, 2016 09:28 AM
- This is the first installment in the Free Software Foundation's Licensing & Compliance Lab's series highlighting licensing resources.
- LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 13, 2016 10:55 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, June 10, 2016 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the TAZ 6, the sixth model in the LulzBot TAZ line of 3D printers by Aleph Objects, Inc., and their 10th product to be awarded RYF certification. The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy.