Heed this Dennis Bell
- By April 10th: Urge the European Commission to adopt free software values when funding Internet improvements — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 08, 2016 04:13 PM
- Please take a few minutes and do this. You can really make a difference.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: April 8th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Apr 08, 2016 11:12 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- GNU Spotlight with Brandon Invergo: 15 new GNU releases in the last month (as of March 24, 2016) — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 05, 2016 10:48 AM
- April fools! Apple sues Free Software Foundation for trademark infringement — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 01, 2016 05:22 PM
- Post-publication note: this is an April fools post. None of it is true. Well, except the part about Apple actually mistreating users, attacking competing firms and barring GPL-protected software from their app store.
- March 2016: photos from Bhopal and Utrecht and through to Quebec City and Montreal — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Mar 31, 2016 09:06 PM
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Matt Lee of GNU social — by Joshua Gay — last modified Mar 31, 2016 04:46 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Matt Lee of GNU social.