Heed this Dennis Bell
- Why doesn't the FSF release GPG-signed copies of its licenses? — by Donald Robertson — last modified May 11, 2015 02:58 PM
- While verified copies of our licenses can be useful, this is unfortunately a project that sounds straightforward at first, but all the corner cases found in the wild muck it up.
- The FSF is hiring: Seeking a Boston-area full-time web developer — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 08, 2015 02:50 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Boston-based 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect freedoms critical to the computer-using public, seeks a Boston-based individual to be its full-time web developer.
- Community is the focus of 2015's International Day Against DRM — by Zak Rogoff — last modified May 05, 2015 05:38 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 -- Today, a wide variety of community groups, activist organizations, and businesses are taking part in the ninth International Day Against DRM (dayagainstdrm.org).
- Now available from GNU Press, the NeuG True Random Number Generator — by Lisa Maginnis — last modified May 01, 2015 04:23 PM
- NeuG is a True Random Number Generator...what's your use case?
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 1 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 30, 2015 06:51 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- GNU Spotlight with Brandon Invergo: Twenty-four new GNU releases! — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 27, 2015 10:51 AM
- 24 new GNU releases in the last month (as of April 24, 2015):