Heed this Dennis Bell
- The many-headed monster of international trade agreements: TPP, TTIP, TISA, and CETA — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 23, 2015 03:31 PM
- While the threat of TPP draws ever closer, there are other trade agreements on the horizon that will prove equally malicious to user freedom. Today is the day we must fight back.
- Introducing Adam Leibson: summer Campaigns intern — by Adam Leibson — last modified Jul 02, 2015 04:21 PM
- Hello free software supporters, my name is Adam Tobias Leibson. I've been an avid GNU/Linux user since my first year of high school. Around that time, I read Cory Doctorow's book Little Brother. That book challenged me to think more deeply about the effects of mass surveillance on society, and brought about my interests in privacy and cryptography.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 19th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 18, 2015 12:29 PM
- The FSF is hiring: Seeking a full-time outreach and communication coordinator — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 16, 2015 02:21 PM
- Our current outreach and communication coordinator has moved into a new position at the FSF, so we are looking for another person to fill the role.
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer added to license list — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 08, 2015 03:16 PM
- Deprecated free software license added to license list
- One year of encryption with the Email Self-Defense guide — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 05, 2015 06:40 PM
- Two years ago today, Edward Snowden tipped the first domino in a chain that led to a historic international conversation about the role of surveillance in modern life. One year ago today, we launched Email Self-Defense, an infographic and guide to encrypting your email with free software to protect your privacy and resist bulk surveillance.