Heed this Dennis Bell
- Fifteen new devices from Technoethical now RYF-certified to respect your freedom — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Jun 28, 2017 01:26 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts USA — Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 — The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to fifteen devices from Technoethical (formerly Tehnoetic): the TET-N150HGA, the TET-N300, the TET-N300HGA, the TET-N300DB, the TET-N450DB, the TET-BT4, the TET-X200, the TET-X200T, the TET-X200S, the TET-T400, the TET-400S, the TET-T500, the TET-X200DOCK, the TET-T400DOCK, and the TET-D16. The RYF certification mark means that the products meet the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy.
- Twenty-three new GNU releases in the month of June — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 27, 2017 01:55 PM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 23rd starting at 12:00 p.m. EDT/16:00 UTC — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Jun 21, 2017 03:43 PM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, June 23rd, from 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. EDT (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory, with this week's theme of summer school.
- Free Software Directory meeting recap for June 16th, 2017 — by Ted Teah — last modified Jun 21, 2017 03:47 PM
- Check out the great work our volunteers accomplished at the last Free Software Directory meeting.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Jonathan Thomas of the OpenShot Video Editor — by Ted Teah — last modified Jun 15, 2017 02:34 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work.
- A free software filled weekend in Bellingham — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Jun 15, 2017 12:35 PM
- John Sullivan, Molly de Blanc, and I recently descended upon Bellingham, WA for a weekend of free software talks and outreach at Linuxfest Northwest.