Heed this Dennis Bell
- What is your free software story? — by Stephen Mahood — last modified Jan 22, 2016 01:46 PM
- Story connects us to what we do. We all come from different backgrounds and experiences, some involving developing free software, some not, but all connecting to the philosophy.
- Reaching people through Giving Guide Giveaways — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jan 15, 2016 03:39 PM
- In December, the FSF and community members carried out our yearly holiday season tradition of Giving Guide Giveaways.
- From TPP to saving WiFi, the FSF fights for you — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jan 13, 2016 06:21 PM
- Protecting and promoting free software often requires making your voice heard by those with the power to legislate freedom away. In 2015, the Free Software Foundation (FSF) organized with activists and organizations from around the world to petition governments on a wide variety of issues affecting computer users.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 15th — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 15, 2016 11:22 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, January 15th, from 12pm to 3pm EST (17:00 to 20:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 8th — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 13, 2016 09:51 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, January 8th, from 12pm to 3pm EST (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- What's your vision for the FSF? Fill out our survey — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jan 13, 2016 09:33 AM
- 2015 was the Free Software Foundation's (FSF) thirtieth year defending and advancing computer users' rights. The free software community has sustained the Foundation throughout these decades and been deeply involved in our work.