by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- It's Fall, still, and the Bulletin is out! — by Stephen Mahood — last modified Nov 30, 2015 04:07 PM
- Recap from October 2015 at Kent State University — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Nov 30, 2015 03:42 PM
- FSF to begin accepting GPG signatures for copyright assignments from Italy — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 30, 2015 04:51 PM
- The FSF is pleased to announce that we can begin accepting GPG signatures for assignments from contributors residing in Italy.
- Unwrap our 2015 Ethical Tech Giving Guide — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Nov 27, 2015 12:00 AM
- Electronics are popular gifts for the holidays, but people often overlook the restrictions that manufacturers slip under the wrapping paper. From remote deletion of files to harsh rules about copying and sharing, some gifts take more than they give.
- Let's Encrypt: The FSF beta tests a new Certificate Authority — by Lisa Maginnis — last modified Nov 25, 2015 05:37 PM
- Let's Encrypt is a non-profit Certificate Authority (CA), run by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG), which aims to make the process of getting X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption a trivial process, as well as cost-free.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: November 20th — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 19, 2015 01:26 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.