Heed this Dennis Bell
- You've brought us this far. One last push before Sunday. — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jan 30, 2015 06:37 PM
- Thirty years. That's how long the FSF has been educating, organizing, and hacking for computer user freedom worldwide. Not one of those years would have been possible without the international community of inspired supporters like you.
- Libreboot X200 laptop now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 29, 2015 04:25 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, January 29, 2015 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the Libreboot X200 laptop. The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 30 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jan 28, 2015 03:27 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Free Software Everywhere in the LibrePlanet 2015 program — by Libby Reinish — last modified Jan 20, 2015 11:19 AM
- What do you get when you combine free software activists, hackers, lawyers, librarians, students, and international aid workers?
- These pictures are worth 1,024 words — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jan 28, 2015 01:18 PM
- Today we're launching a new way to express the importance of free software and GNU -- shareable badges.
- Help the User Lib video go global — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jan 09, 2015 06:18 PM
- We want you to be able share our new video, User Lib, with your friends, family and colleagues no matter what language they speak. Since we released our new animated video introducing the concept and importance of free software, requests for subtitles and offers to translate have poured in.